drupe allows you to create groups to interact with.
To create groups:
- Go to the Favorites view.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list, and tap the (+).
- There, select Create a group.
- Your contact list will appear. The search bar is above the list. Select the contacts you want to add to your group.
- Tap done when you're finished.
You can do different things with your groups -
- Conference Calls
To start a conference call with your group, drag the group's avatar to the call icon. You'll be transferred to Android's call interface. First, it'll call the first contact. You can switch between the calls by tapping the contact avatar button that appear on screen. Once the first call recipient picks up the call, you can merge the calls by tapping "Merge", thus starting a conference call.
- Group Texts, Group Emails
You can drag your group to the SMS icon to send the same SMS message to the contacts in your group. To send an email message to a group, make sure that all the contacts have email messages associated with their phonebook entries, then drag the drupe avatar to the email app icon.
- WhatsApp Group
In order for your group to be accssible in WhatsApp, you need to create the group in WhatsApp as well - due to the way WhatsApp operates. If you want your group to also have WhatsApp functionality, follow these steps:
1. Launch WhatsApp, and create a new group with the same contacts in your drupe group
2. When you're done, launch drupe again.
3. Drag your drupe group to the WhatsApp icon - it'll have a red plug on it.
4. Select the WhatsApp group you just created, and that's it! The drupe group is bound with the WhatsApp group.